TNESEVAI Community Certificate Form 2022 | TN ESEVAI Certificate Status 2022 | TN Community Certificate Apply Online | TN ESEVAI Certificate Apply Online 2022 | tnesevai.tn.gov.in Certificate Download | tnesevai customer care number helpline toll free number.
The State Government of Tamil Nadu introduces e-sevai app or portal to make various Govt services online. Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNeGA) developed an e-sevai application for the online delivery of various citizen-centric services of Govt department to the public through CSC. Also, provide Govt services to people at their doorsteps on a 24×7 basis. People can register their profiles by sign up and create a new user ID and password. Check TNESEVAI Application Form 2022 online and also know about TN ESEVAI Application Status 2021 by using login ID.
TNeGA tnesevai Registration 2022
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency, as a state Nodal agency has been formed to support and drive all e-governance initiative of the Govt of Tamil Nadu. The prime objective of TNeGA of making all Govt services (accessible/feasible) to common man in an efficient as well as transparent manner. The residents of Tamil Nadu state, can register themseleves, apply online, check status for various services and schemes. TN Community Certificate Download or check status for various other certificates/licences and schemes.
The list of services provided @ tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- Community Certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Income certificate
- First graduate certificate
- Deserted Woman Certificate
- Agriculture Income Certificate
- Family Migration certificate
- Unemployment certificate
- Widow Certificate
- TN Rs 4000 Help Rice Card Scheme
- Inter Caste Marriage Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Certificate for loss of education records due to disasters
- Legal Heir certificate
- OBC Certificate (Other Backward Classes certifciate)
- Small/Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Unmarried certificiate
- No male child certificate
- Solvency certificate
- License under Pawn Broker Act
- Money Lender’s licence
- IGNOPS, DWPS, DDWPS, UWPS, CMUPT, DAPS
- Application and renewal of various licences and certificates.
TNESEVAI Helpline number Toll free no. – 18004251333, email@example.com
TN Community Certificate Status 2022
|Portal||TN E SEVAI Portal|
|Governance||Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency|
|Under||State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Download||Community Certificate Download TN|
|Application||TNESEVAI Online Registration|
|Beneficiaries||TN state inhabitants|
The interested applicants can visit the official portal to apply online, download and check income certificate, OBC certificate, Community certificate on the web portal.
How to register online at TN e-sevai Portal?
- Firstly visit the official portal, click on link & new page will open
- After that homepage will open, Sign IN and Sign UP/New Users options will appeared.
- Click on sign up link and fill up all asked details.
- Details like – Name, District, Taluk, Mobile number, email ID, Aadhaar number, desired login, create password, confirm password, enter captcha code.
- Click on sign up button to create username and password.
TN Sugar Card to Rice Card
After that you have to visit the official portal and click on sign in option. Enter asked details to login (username/password). Then you can apply online for various services/schemes. Also, you can check tnesevai Certificate Status online.
TNESEVAI Certificate Status 2022 online
- You need to visit the official web portal of e-sevai Tamil Nadu
- enter username/password, captcha code correctly.
- After that click on Login/Signin Button.
- Then you can avail various benefits/services.
How to check TN Community Certificate application status online? or How to check TNESEVAI Application Status online?
- Visit the official portal of esevai Tamil Nadu
- Click on Citizen login by Username & Password or login by Mobile number.
- Then click on Check status button & enter the Application number or Transaction number.
- Click on Fetch button and your application status will appeared on the screen.
TN e-sevai Certificate Download or Apply online
TN Labour Registration online
- Login to the official web portal by entering asked details.
- Click on the relevant certificate link and press on proceed button.
- Enter asked details like Applicant CAN number, Applicant name, applicant father’s name, mobile number, DOB, email ID, address, and relevant details.
- Then complete your application process.
- After verification applicants will get a certificate/licence
For more details please stick around this page and get information related to various schemes under State/Central Governments. In case of queries just write in the comment box.
- Go to the “Check Status” option.
- Fill in the Application Number.
- Go to “Search”
- Click on the “Download Certificate” link.
- Login to TN eSevai portal.
- Click on Check Status.
To apply online, the applicant has to approach the e-service centres or CSC (Common Service Centres). The e-services centres are located in the municipality offices or the Tahsildar's offices. An alternate way of applying for a Community Certificate is for the applicant to approach the nearest local ward offices.
- To apply for duplicate caste certificate, applicant has to approach the Tehsildar at the tehsildar office.
- Link for contact: contact link.
- Get the relevant application form from the authorities and fill the form with valid details appropriately.
- Select your Institute. & upload certificate.
- Make payment & request verification.
- Receive your e-verified. certificate.
How long does it take to receive the certificate? It should ideally reach the applicant within fifteen days. For a Scheduled tribe, the maximum time period is 30 days. The certificate is valid for life.
Step 1: Go to tnesevai.tn.gov.in and log in. Step 2: Log in using your id and password. Step 3: On the Dashboard, choose Check Status from the drop-down menu. Step 4:Now, you may look up the status of an application or transaction status by using the application number or transaction number.
Getting a CAN is very simple! All you need to do is submit a duly filled the CAN Registration Form (CRF) along with supporting documents. This form can be submitted to any Point of Service (POS) of MFU; or to a distributor/RIA that is signed-up with the MFU. You may submit the form even to a participating AMC branch.
An Electronic Certificate is a set of data enabling identification of the holder of the Certificate, secure exchange of information with other persons and institutions, and electronic signing of data sent in such a way as to enable verification of its integrity and origin.
You will go to the homepage.
- On the home page, click on the list of services option.
- Then click on the community certification option.
- Would you mind filling the form and attaching documents to it?
- Click on submit.
An applicant can apply for the Community Certificate provided he/she is having a unique CAN number. If the applicant doesn't have a unique CAN Number, he must register for CAN to access the application form for Community Certificate. 7.1. Registering for CAN (Citizen Access Number)
In spite of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate being issued by the Tamil Nadu State government, it is mandatory to have OBC certificate to apply for the Central Government jobs. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is valid only for one year from the date of receiving the certificate.
- Once registered, login to the website.
- Select “Revenue Department”
- Select “REV-101 Community Certificate” from the list.
- Step 1: Visit the Government of Tamilnadu official website using the link: http://www.tn.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on the link 'more' under the forms section on the webpage and type 'community certificate' on the search bar.
You can contact any eSevai Mayam if you have duplicate copy of your community certificate. If you dont have duplicate copy, eSevai mayam operator has to find your CAN number and then have to find the community certificate.