by Heritage Center | Feb 22, 2022 | Weddings
Since the dawn of wedding Instagram hashtags, the caption space beneath your wedding day social media post has become prime real estate!
Make a splash on social media with a fun and inventive caption on your wedding Instagram post. Whether you’re the bride or groom, wedding guest, or member of the bridal party, you’ll love these creative Instagram captions, quotes, and puns.
Wedding Instagram Captions for Every Attendee
The best wedding Instagram captions are heartfelt, funny, or both! You can find inspiration in your favorite love songs, romantic movies, and in your inside jokes with the couple. No matter what role you play in their big day, the couple will appreciate your stand-out caption when you post photos of their wedding and reception!
- Wedding Guest Captions
- Wedding Date Captions
- Funny Wedding Captions for Guests
- Champagne Puns
- Bride Captions for Instagram
- Bride-to-Be Captions
- Yes To The Dress Captions
- Bridesmaid Instagram Captions
- Maid of Honor Captions
- Marriage Captions for Instagram
Wedding Guest Captions
As a guest of the newlyweds, you’re a prime source of candid photos, selfies, and moments that the happy couple may not get to experience in real-time! While you’re snapping away, keep in mind some fun, genuine captions for your favorite photos. You may even use the opportunity to thank the couple for inviting you to their wedding. Try one of these great go-to wedding guest Instagram captions when you need inspiration:
- Cheers to the newlyweds! May you always be as happy as you are today.
- All because two people fell in love.
- Thank you for sharing your big day with us!
- Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
- They did!
Photography Credit: Penny Photographics
Wedding Date Captions
You got the invitation and RSVP’d — then you had to find the perfect wedding date! Once you and your date are at the big event, snap a selfie and post it with one of these fun wedding date Instagram captions:
- The party don’t start ‘til we walk in.
- All you need is love – but an open bar doesn’t hurt!
- We’re here for the cake.
- We came, we saw, we tore up the dance floor.
- Congrats to the only two people we like as much as one another!
Photography Credit: Hello Dolly Photography
Funny Wedding Captions For Guests
You heard it here first: Captions for wedding posts can be funny! A little humor can break up all the mushy, romantic captions flooding the couple’s wedding hashtag feed. If you’re known for your great sense of humor, don’t be afraid to add that personal touch to your post!
- They said “I do,” we said “Finally!”
- This photo was taken *before* I started crying.
- We said “Yaaaas!”
- They said “I do” to each other and I said “I do” to more cake.
- I don’t always dress up, but when I do, someone else is getting married.
Champagne Puns & Jokes
For many, weddings are among the only occasions that offer a chance to enjoy some bubbly! Mark the toast-worthy occasion with some Champagne Instagram captions. Make sure you get your Champagne flute in the frame!
- They got married, I got Champagne. It’s a win-win.
- Sip, sip hooray!
- Did somebody say Champagne?
- Came for the couple, stayed for the bubbles.
- The drinks are on them, but the hangover will be on me. Cheers to the happy couple!
Photography Credit: Penny Photographics
Bride Captions for Instagram
Everyone will be looking to the bride’s Instagram for the first post of her wedding day! Make your first posts as a married couple count with a romantic caption. The happiness radiating from your photos will do the rest of the talking for you!
- I do, now and forever.
- Today was a fairytale.
- True love is when both people think they’re the lucky one.
- That “just married” feeling.
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
Bride-to-Be Instagram Captions
Congrats, bride-to-be! Whether you’re posting to share your engagement, sharing scenes from wedding planning, documenting your bachelorette party or rehearsal dinner, there are plenty of cute captions to help share your love!
- I finally have an excuse to change my name.
- Goin’ to the chapel and we’re gonna get married . . .
- Can’t wait to go from Ms. to Mrs!
- Just one short walk away from forever.
- He liked it, so he put a ring on it.
Yes To The Dress Captions
Is there anything more exciting than going shopping for a wedding dress? If you’re the bride-to-be or part of her entourage, you’ll definitely want to post to mark the occasion. (Just be sure to get the bride’s permission before posting images of her in any dresses!) Once the bride has picked her dream dress, it’s time to pick your favorite Instagram caption:
- I said yes to the dress!
- Does this dress make me look married?
- I don’t always wear white, but when I do, I’m getting married.
- I found the guy – and now I’ve found “the one!”
- Did I try on every dress in the store first? . . . No comment.
Bridesmaid Instagram Captions
If you’re #TeamBride, there’s no doubt you’re bursting at the seams to share all the wonderful moments you’ve had with the couple and the rest of the bridal party! As a bridesmaid, you have a great opportunity to document the big day from all angles. From getting ready the morning of the big day, to the last call at the reception bar, consider these bridesmaid quotes for the moment your bride “proposes” to you (AKA asks you to be her bridesmaid).
- I can’t wait to ugly cry at your wedding.
- Bridesmaids for a day, best friends for life.
- Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after.
- Ugh, all these other girls showed up wearing my outfit!
Maid of Honor Captions
Being asked to be maid of honor is, well, a huge honor — it’s in the name, after all! Show your appreciation for the bride and groom with a funny or heartfelt Instagram post. You can thank them for inviting you to share on their wedding day, express your excitement and well-wishes, or crack a joke, whatever fits your vibe!
- There’s no place I would rather be today than standing next to you as you say “I do!”
- I was “maid” to do this!
- Honored to stand by your side on your big day!
- I’ll hold your bouquet today and your hand for life. Love you, bestie!
Marriage Captions for Instagram
These marriage-themed captions are short but sweet! When you’re looking for a more traditional sentiment to mark the occasion of your wedding day, reach for one of these. They’re classics for a reason!
- To have and to hold.
- It’s always been you.
- For as long as we both shall live.
- Today I marry my best friend.
- “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.” – Solomon 6:3
Wedding Venue Instagram Captions Inspired by the Heritage Center
Okay, okay, so we’re a little biased — but why not use your venue as inspiration for some wedding reception Instagram captions? The Heritage Center’s rustic yet polished aesthetic and iconic red barn farm vibes are definitely IG-worthy!
- Meet me under the water tower.
- Our extraordinary day at the Heritage Center.
- Together on the farm.
- Red barns, white dress.
- Dress code: Rustic chic!
Like what you see on our Instagram? Your wedding could be featured there, too! We’d love to be your choice of venue for your big day. Our picture-perfect grounds, stunning event spaces, and expert planning team will help to make your wedding extraordinary. Contact us today to learn more about hosting your wedding at the Heritage Center!
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- April 2015
What is an amazing wedding quote? ›
"You don't marry the person you can live with—you marry the person you can't live without."What are the best Instagram captions? ›
- “If you were looking for a sign, here it is.”
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
- “Just because you're awake doesn't mean you should stop dreaming.”
- “Be yourself, there's no one better.”
- “Stress less and enjoy the best.”
- “Look for the magic in every moment.”
Your Wedding Vibe
Also known as your wedding style or aesthetic, details the look or feel you want to represent on your wedding day. Your wedding vibe encompasses a variety of factors such as venue, attire, color palette, decor, and florals. It also assists your vendors with bringing your wedding day vision to life!
“A marriage doesn't have to be perfect, but you can be perfect for each other.” “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” “We loved with a love that was more than love.” “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.”What is marriage in 1 word? ›
noun. 1. the state of being married; relation between spouses; married life; wedlock; matrimony. 2. the act of marrying; wedding.How do you make a catchy wedding hashtag? ›
Catchy hashtags can be created with alliteration, rhyming and combining words and names. No matter the combination, you and your guests will love using this hashtag to celebrate your special day. A excellent way in creating your wedding hashtag is to incorporate things that are meaningful within your relationship.What is of marriage and single life quotes? ›
He that hath wife and children hath given hostages to fortune; for they are impediments to great enterprises, either of virtue or mischief. Of Marriage and Single Life. Of Marriage and Single Life. Men in great place are thrice servants,—servants of the sovereign or state, servants of fame, and servants of business.What are some classy captions? ›
- I'm using the smile you gave me.
- I was born to stand out.
- Be classy. Anything but trashy.
- Classy & Fabulous.
- Beautiful and classy.
- Class is timeless.
- I am a classy dame.
- Darling, your looks can kill.
- If you want the opportunity to knock, it's time to build a door.
- The little things in life matter.
- If you don't believe in yourself, who will?
- I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
- It always seems impossible until it's done.
- Patience — what you have when there are too many witnesses.
- Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's the Clarendon filter.
- "Life is short." ...
- Happy Sunday! ...
- Rejection is just redirection.
- Better an "oops" than a "what if."
- Anyone looking for a heart?
What are wedding affirmations? ›
These are questions that can be asked at the opening of the ceremony to express the support of loved ones present.How do you post a wedding picture on Instagram? ›
- Tell the Story of the Photo. ...
- Focus on the Emotion of the Images.
- Don't Add a Filter. ...
- Show Special Details.
- Use Your Wedding Hashtag.
- Tag Your Vendors.
- Our hearts speak the same language.
- Happier with you.
- My number one, always.
- We have a forever type of love.
- I know what true love is because of you.
- I can't help falling in love with you.
- I was yours since the moment I saw you.
- Every day is the best day when I'm with you.